Tango in Marlborough 20 - 22 April with Sebastian Arrua
Friday 20 April. Our regular Friday night class will cost $15 dollars for this occasion. We will have only ONE class from 7.30 to 9 pm (doors open at 7 pm) for beginners and improvers together and we will have tea, coffee and nibbles and a small practica afterwards.
Saturday 21 April: Performances by Sebastian and Monica
- a tango performance at the Civic Theatre during the Star Salsa Showcase 2012 from 7 to 9 pm (tickets available at the door ($23 per adult or visit TicketDirect, Star Salsa Showcase 2012).
- After the show we will have a Milonga at Annies Cafe in Grove town 9.30 till late (curtesy of the Stardance Salsa Party and payable at the door (10$).
- 1 pm - 2.30 Workshop Basic techniques and Giros for the Milonga.
- 3 - 4.30 pm: Milonga Etiquette and Floor Craft.
- package of two classes ( $ 50)
All classes will be held at the Nurses Hall, Wairau Hospital, access from Maxwell Road. Visit Monica's facebook pagehttp://www.facebook.com/TangoAires for details of the program and maps. See you there Friday 20 April!!
For Tangueros travelling from Nelson be advised that all day Saturday there will also be Salsa workshops running at the Civic Theatre organised by the Star Salsa Festival organisation. For information visit starsalsashowcase2012.blogspot.co.nz. For tickets visit Ticket Direct.