Friday, March 15, 2013

Alberto Catala teaching Sunday and Monday this week.


You are all in for a treat!

Alberto Catala from Salon Canning, Buenos Aries is teaching classes

Alberto Catala will be teaching my usual Sunday Technique Class, 17 March and my two Monday night classes 18 March,  this week only.

The classes will be $15 a class as usual 
(no extra charge for the Monday night beginners)


Hopefully I will see you there on Monday - I have injured my back and am just taking some time out to fully recover.  

Please support Alberto and enjoy his classes - they come highly recommended.

AND if you think you may be in Auckland on March 23 try and catch him teaching with Cecilia Trini ( our Friday night Summer Tango DJ).

All the best for another great weekend of tango dancing!







No comments:

Post a Comment