Thursday, December 22, 2011

THANK YOU!

I would like to take this moment to thank you all for a wonderful year of tango.  The Christmas milonga was so much fun and a perfect end to the year. The place was humming! (photos to come soon)

Thank you for you support in the classes and for making Nelson a great place to dance.

A formal thanks to Juliette and Nicki who have helped me out in classes tirelessly and most importantly to all my students who come to private lessons and to class.  You are all my HEROS!!  It is a joy for me to watch you all improve.

I am really looking forward to the New Year with all that we have on offer.... we are going to be busy!

Have a safe and happy Christmas with your loved ones, come back rejuvenated and we will see you all on the dance floor soon.

Tango love!

Anne-Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment