Wednesday, November 23, 2011

CHRISTMAS PARTY

Thanks to those who have contacted me about the Tangolibre Christmas Party to be held on December 17 at the Abbey - here are the details again....

Just email me to tell you are coming and remember to give me the money in class or put it straight into my bank account.


I need your RSVP and payment by Sunday 4 December please.

Please pay $25 per adult, (and $10 per child) into the following account citing your name and "Abbey" as a reference (so I can trace the payment) or alternatively you can give it to me in class.  We will be catering for vegetarians as well of course - so left me know if you are vegetarian.

ANZ
A Therkleson
115250 - 0186162 - 55



THE ABBEY
107 Appleby Highway, Hope
Saturday 17 December
6pm - 10pm
$25 big angels
$10 little angels (kiddies!)
includes Christmas dinner, sweets and milonga
By your own drinks at the venue
See you on the dance floor (while I'm Djing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment