Please subscribe here to get my news by email

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

CHRISTMAS PARTY

Thanks to those who have contacted me about the Tangolibre Christmas Party to be held on December 17 at the Abbey - here are the details again....

Just email me to tell you are coming and remember to give me the money in class or put it straight into my bank account.


I need your RSVP and payment by Sunday 4 December please.

Please pay $25 per adult, (and $10 per child) into the following account citing your name and "Abbey" as a reference (so I can trace the payment) or alternatively you can give it to me in class.  We will be catering for vegetarians as well of course - so left me know if you are vegetarian.

ANZ
A Therkleson
115250 - 0186162 - 55



THE ABBEY
107 Appleby Highway, Hope
Saturday 17 December
6pm - 10pm
$25 big angels
$10 little angels (kiddies!)
includes Christmas dinner, sweets and milonga
By your own drinks at the venue
See you on the dance floor (while I'm Djing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment