Tuesday, October 11, 2011

REMINDER about the Milonguita, Sunday 16 October

It has come to my attention (thanks Lorraine) that some of you may not have seen the Milonguita entry - so here it is again!!


To celebrate the onset of Spring, October birthdays and just to have some fun,  I thought it would be timely to have a milongita (yes that does mean little milonga!)  The details are to follow and I think this could be a great time to invite any of your friends who have shown an interest in tango to come and watch and have a beer/ vino with us and soak up the view and the dancing.

Here's the plan for the day:

SUNDAY 16 OCTOBER
Sunday Technique Class as usual at St John's in Hardy St but at the earlier time of 4pm - 5.30pm, $15

5.30 pm we all head to the Boathouse for BYO picnic - Fish & Chips/beer/vino and a dance till 7.30pm.  For those if you who have not been to the Boathouse on a Sunday it is truly a BYO event.  You BYO everything!! Food, drink, plates, cutlery, glasses .... I have some serviettes ;-)
I will DJ the evening till 7.30 (ok probably later!)


NB no charge (so invite your friends)

As an aside I am thinking of having one of the Summer Tango in Nelson events here and I would like you all to trial the floor for me and to let me know if it is up to scratch!



Bush Tango - looks like kangeroo paws to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment