Please subscribe here to get my news by email

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

REMINDER about the Milonguita, Sunday 16 October

It has come to my attention (thanks Lorraine) that some of you may not have seen the Milonguita entry - so here it is again!!


To celebrate the onset of Spring, October birthdays and just to have some fun,  I thought it would be timely to have a milongita (yes that does mean little milonga!)  The details are to follow and I think this could be a great time to invite any of your friends who have shown an interest in tango to come and watch and have a beer/ vino with us and soak up the view and the dancing.

Here's the plan for the day:

SUNDAY 16 OCTOBER
Sunday Technique Class as usual at St John's in Hardy St but at the earlier time of 4pm - 5.30pm, $15

5.30 pm we all head to the Boathouse for BYO picnic - Fish & Chips/beer/vino and a dance till 7.30pm.  For those if you who have not been to the Boathouse on a Sunday it is truly a BYO event.  You BYO everything!! Food, drink, plates, cutlery, glasses .... I have some serviettes ;-)
I will DJ the evening till 7.30 (ok probably later!)


NB no charge (so invite your friends)

As an aside I am thinking of having one of the Summer Tango in Nelson events here and I would like you all to trial the floor for me and to let me know if it is up to scratch!



Bush Tango - looks like kangeroo paws to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment