Tuesday, May 31, 2011

10th NZ Tango Festival

The NZ Tango Festival is under 4 weeks away - in case you have not bought your tix yet and you are keen.  Even if you are a beginner you can still come to the festival, do the beginners classes and then be wowed at night buy the amazing performances by our international lineup.  We will have live music, local and international djs, great performances and great company.


Immersion courses are held before and after the festival.  These are where you get to study intensively with your favourite teacher.


I am Djing the Sat night and the Sunday late night nuevo room -  I love putting on nuevo and neo tango as a challenge - of course it is all danceable ( I always try it out first!) Check out my website in case you are not sure of the difference! wwwtangolibre.com


Hope to see some of you there... let me know if you are going to Wellie - I will keep an eye out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment